Social Icons

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where Have You Been All My Li-i-i-i-i-ifeee?


Now I know I am HELLA late but I had to take the time to talk about this video anyway.

Back on April 30th Rihanna released the long awaited "Where Have You Been"' video.  It's a great love-pop-dance track that I'm sure is hot in all the clubs right now- it is the one and only Rih Rih after all <3

What I was excited for most was the fact that we finally got the chance to see her dance in the video- and Miss Fenty was gettin' it!  The tribal-glam themed video featured the gorgeous lady and her slew of dancers and it was just...

You get the idea.  Watch and comment below. #RihannaNavy

Rihanna - Where Have You Been

Watch the behind the scenes for the video below:

Where Have You Been Video Behind The Scenes


No comments:

Post a Comment