Social Icons

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You needa check the stats...

Travyyyy has done it again.

Now for the lovers of Southern club music, Travis Porter released yet another music video for one of the hottest songs on their "Differenter 3" mixtape, which came out a minute ago (some time late last year). Now having gone to college in Georgia, "My Team Winning'" was the business when it first came out, I know I was jiggin' and reciting all the words every time it played.  The lyrics, true to Travis Porter form, are provocative, and is perfect for the young people who like to have a good time with the team.  Wale went it, which of course would be unheard of if he didn't.

Before I pressed play I knew it would only be right if they made this video in the club with a bunch of girls from the A and dudes just being dudes.  Bottles, blunts, people stuntin' and the like.

Was I wrong? Of course not.  Peep the vid below:

Travis Porter ft. Wale - My Team Winnin'

Look out for these dudes as they finally release their debut album, "From Day 1" May 29th.


No comments:

Post a Comment